Paul Polman Former Unilever CEO interview with Ketan Patel – Force for Good
Listen to this story:
Video Archives Now Available: UN Global Compact, Vice Chair Paul Polman’s one-on-one interview with Show Host, Ketan Patel, “Force For Good”.
ESG News releases Paul Polman Former Unilever CEO one-on-one interview with Force for Good Host and Chairman Ketan Patel, live from London, England.
Highlights – Paul Polman speaks to “Force For Good” About:
- How the SDGs are not set to be met, based on today’s trajectory
- Why our business and industrial model doesn’t work with 8 billion people
- How capitalism is much needed, and in a more fit-for-purpose evolved form
- Realpolitik, ESG and the American and European approaches to sustainability
- The importance of bringing together those with private wealth and those with social impact potential
- Why he remains hopeful
Watch full video: One-on-One Interview
Show: Force For Good
Guests: Paul Polman, Former CEO Unilever (NYSE: UL)
Host: Ketan Patel
Original Release Dates: April, 18 2023
Location: London, England
Network: ESG News
Producer: Matt Bird
For more information about being a guest, sponsorship or attending a live event please contact us.
Guest Bookings & Sponsorship inquiries