Dalrada Announces JV With LogosAKF Offering ESG Compliance and Modernizing for Both Government and Commercial Facilities
In response to the immediate need for sustainable energy practices that modernize government and commercial buildings, Dalrada Energy Services (DES), a subsidiary of Dalrada Corporation, proudly announces a strategic partnership with LogosAKF, a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) that is part of the federal Small Business Administration’s Mentor Protégé Program. Through this partnership, LogosAKF is now a preferred distributor of Dalrada ESG solutions as well as the exclusive engineering and design partner for DES worldwide. Together, DES and LogosAKF provide ESG-compliant building engineering, design, and commissioning services with innovative green energy-focused products that produce significant cost savings.
The U.S. government has allocated $15 billion to modernize the Department of Veterans Affairs. Included in this is a total of $5 billion for modernizing federal building infrastructure to lower carbon emissions and reduce operational energy costs. The strategic partnership with LogosAKF allows DES to compete for these business opportunities.
Tom Giles, President of Dalrada Energy Services, states, “Dalrada Energy Services is proud to partner with LogosAKF. Dalrada is committed to improving the quality of life for future generations through innovations made in clean energy, technology, engineering, and health, and the strategic partnership between DES and LogosAKF will support this goal. Improving the quality of life for U.S. veterans in modernized care facilities, while saving the government a considerable amount in energy costs, is another important goal. It will also enable state and federal organizations to reinvest savings directly intended for veterans.”
LogosAKF’s services streamline building construction and renovation, resulting in 15%-40% energy savings. Recent LogosAKF energy related project success stories include:
- A new commercial hospital design featuring a seven-story bed tower; medical office building housing the Cancer Center; a building for emergency care, ICU, surgical suites; and a central utility plant. The facility is certified LEED® Gold.
- A city-wide initiative in Cambridge, Massachusetts, with the goal of creating a Net Zero Energy (NZE) community by 2050 involved an energy-efficient community complex and school. This project currently includes energy modeling and 3,600 solar panels for renewable energy design for the building. Occupant comfort and health are incorporated into the design through daylighting, material selections, and indoor air quality. The building targets 60% on-site energy generation and is certified LEED® Platinum.
See related article: Dalrada Energy Services Appoints William Probst as VP of Energy Management
DES and LogosAKF are committed to implementing green energy innovations with a positive environmental impact. Providing LEED® engineering, design, and commissioning services for new and existing buildings, DES and LogosAKF utilize all rating systems at all levels of certification. Our combined products and services include:
- Dalrada’s Likido® clean energy, high-efficiency heat pumps, chillers, and independent power generation fueled by alternative sustainable and renewable sources
- Mechanical, electrical, and plumbing (MEP) design and engineering services
- Fire protection safety design and engineering services
- Green energy audits and tax benefit assessments
- Cost-reducing clean energy efficiency rebates and incentive programs
- Air handling, HVAC re-zoning
- On-site renewable energy generation
- Power factor/peak demand reduction
- Motor and phase controllers and capacitor banks
- Water-saving and water treatment equipment and fixtures
- Upgraded lighting and controls
- Sustainable rooftop gardens with rainwater harvesting systems
As an ENERGY STAR Service and Certification Provider, LogosAKF is committed to improving the energy efficiency of U.S. buildings and industrial plants, benchmarking or certifying new or existing buildings with modernized, sustainable green energy solutions.
DES leads with disruptive advanced technology solutions to reduce time and expense to market for its clients, implementing long-term clean energy and sustainability initiatives while reducing the environmental impact of harmful carbon and greenhouse gas emissions.
Dalrada continuously creates innovative, impactful solutions to address the complex challenges of today and the future. For more information about Dalrada Energy Services, please visit www.Dalrada.com.
Source: Dalrada Corporation