Participants will gain valuable insights into the impact of business operations on the environment, social factors, and good corporate governance. Renowned industry experts will share their knowledge and experiences, making this event an excellent opportunity for professionals across industries.
Early Bird Registration is available until 20th July, offering a 15% discount. Interested individuals can register effortlessly by scanning the provided QR Code or visiting our website at www.indianesgnetwork.com.
Highlights and Key Outcomes
Key Takeaways for Indian ESG Network Orientation program on ESG:
- Environmental & Sustainability : Understanding the impact of business
operations on the environment, climate change, resource conservation,
pollution control and renewable energy.
- Social Factors: Examining the social impact of organisations, including
diversity, human rights, employee and community engagement and social
- Governance Factors: Exploring NGRBC principles of good corporate
governance, ethical practices, transparency, accountability and the
board’s role in overseeing ESG performance.
- ESG Reporting and BRSR Disclosure: Understanding of Indian ESG
reporting framework, BRSR guidelines and illustrative cases to effectively
communicate ESG performance to stakeholders.
Indian ESG Network Orientation Program on ESG Details:
- Event Name: ORIENTATION PROGRAM ON ESG
- Date: 4th August 2023
- Time: 10:00am – 5:00pm
- Venue: Delhi (India)
- Key Takeaways: ESG Awareness, ESG Readiness, ESG Networking