Sustainability management software market to grow by 11.68% in 2023
Sustainability management software market insights
- Vendors: 15+, including Benchmark Digital Partners LLC, Dakota Software Corp., Diligent Corp., ENGIE SA, Figbytes Inc., Fortive Corp., International Business Machines Corp., Mitsubishi Electric Corp., PDS Group, Quentic GmbH, SAP SE, Schneider Electric SE, Sphera Solutions Inc., UL LLC, Urjanet Inc., VelocityEHS Holdings Inc., Wolters Kluwer NV, LogicLadder Technologies Pvt. Ltd., among others
- Coverage: Parent market analysis; key drivers, major trends, and challenges; customer and vendor landscape; vendor product insights and recent developments; key vendors; and market positioning of vendors
- Segments: Application, Deployment, and Geography
In 2017, the sustainability management software market was valued at USD 754.13 million. From a regional perspective, North America held the largest market share, valued at USD 250.68 million. The sustainability management software market size is estimated to grow by USD 988.75 million from 2022 to 2027 at a CAGR of 12.1% according to Technavio.
Sustainability management software market – Vendor Insights
The growing competition in the market is compelling vendors to adopt various growth strategies such as promotional activities and spending on advertisements to improve the visibility of their services. Technavio report analyzes the market’s competitive landscape and offers information on several market vendors including –
- Benchmark Digital Partners LLC – The company offers sustainability management software such as Cloud-Based Management Solutions for ESG and EHS Program.
- Diligent Corp. – The company offers sustainability management software such as Diligent GRC Platform.
- Figbytes Inc. – The company offers sustainability management software such as Future Focused ESG software solutions.
- Fortive Corp. – The company offers sustainability management software such as Energy Sustainability Management Software.
See related articles: The global ESG Reporting software market to grow to USD 1.5 billion by 2027, The Port of Seattle selects Locus Technologies for its Environmental Software, Mosaic Data Science Combats Climate Change with Custom Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning Solutions
Sustainability management software market – Market Dynamics
Major Drivers –
- Shift toward green initiatives
- Need for better brand positioning and operational efficiency
- Increased demand across enterprises
KEY challenges –
- Integration issues with ERP solutions
- Lack of standards, training, and development
- Complications in strategy formulation
The sustainability management software market report provides critical information and factual data, with a qualitative and quantitative study of the market based on market drivers and limitations as well as future prospects.
What are the key data covered in this sustainability management software market report?
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period
- Detailed information on factors that will drive the growth of the sustainability management software market between 2023 and 2027
- Precise estimation of the size of the sustainability management software market size and its contribution to the market in focus on the parent market
- Accurate predictions about upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- Growth of the sustainability management software market industry across North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and Middle East and Africa
- A thorough analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information about vendors
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that will challenge the growth of sustainability management software market vendors
To understand more about the sustainability management software market, request a sample report.