TTEC Launches Inaugural Environmental, Social, and Governance Report
TTEC Holdings, Inc., one of the largest, global CX (customer experience) technology and services innovators for end-to-end digital CX solutions, released the company’s first Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) report this month.
“TTEC is a values-driven organization, and our global commitment to lead every day and to do the right thing serve as the basis for our strong dedication to achieving leading ESG outcomes,” said Ken Tuchman, chairman and CEO, TTEC. “Our inaugural report demonstrates the high expectations we have as a company to help make the world a better place, and to lead by example across these vital initiatives.”
The report captures TTEC’s comprehensive ESG progress in key domains including people strategy, sustainable climate friendly operations, and philanthropy.
TTEC’s commitment to leading ESG principles stretches back decades. In 2021 the company deployed a global framework to align its business objectives with ESG best practices such as:
- Enabling our global employee base to succeed
- Ensuring strong corporate governance
- Investing in the communities in which TTEC operates
- Practicing environmentally and socially responsible business practices
- Perpetuating TTEC’s legacy of operational excellence, exceptional employee engagement, and workplace innovation
- Aligning with the SASB Standards Index
The complete report is available on the TTEC website, https://www.ttec.com/about-us/esg-growing-a-socially-and-environmentally-responsible-business
Source: TTEC Holdings, Inc.